We have partnered with Hagan Ski Mountaineering for a giveaway to equip 2 lucky winners: one with a pair of new skins, and one with one of our skimo specific training plans. For full prize details see further below. Giveaway ended Nov 10, 2019.
Brendan Armstrong wins a pair of Hagan Ultra 65 Hybrid skins
Kailey Allan wins her choice of one of our SkinTrack skimo training plans + our Skimo Manual ebook
How to Participate:
This giveaway runs from Nov 5, 2019 to Nov 10, 2019.
Winners will be announced on Nov 11, 2019 via email, on Instagram and on this page.
To participate complete the following 3 steps:
1) Follow SkinTrack on Instagram – click here for profile page.
2) Follow Hagan Skis US on Instagram – profile page.
3) Send us the right answer to this question:
Sign up for the giveaway is now closed.
2 Winners, 2 Prizes:
Two winners will be drawn with one winning the Hagan skins and one winning SkinTrack’s skimo training package.
Hagan Ultra 65 Hybrid Skins
These are 100% mohair, like most racing skins, but instead of using traditional glue for adhesion these Hagan skins use new Hybrid Adhesion technology. This allows these skins to stick as well at low temperatures as at warmer ones, without leaving residue on the ski base.
Another advantage are faster transitions thanks to easier handling – separating the skins when putting them on and ripping them off your skis requires much less force even at low temperatures. These Hagan skins are made in Austria.
» To learn more, visit Hagan Ultra 65 Hybrid Skins
SkinTrack Skimo Training Plan + Skimo Manual ebook
In addition to the popular Manual For Ski Mountaineering Racing ebook, we created a selection of skimo specific training plans that provide you with exact daily workouts and provide you with instructions how to modify the plan if you need to restructure it to fit your personal schedule.
The winner will be able to choose one of the following training plans, on top of the Manual:
- 8-Week Sprint and Speed Development Training Plan:
Improve Your Speed and Technique For Sprint Races and Beyond
- 12-Week Novice Level Skimo Training Plan:
Start Progressing With 12-Weeks of Skimo Specific Training
- 12-Week Intermediate Level Skimo Training Plan:
Reach Your Next Level With Specialized Skimo Training And Intensity Workouts
Terms and Conditions:
1. Eligibility. No purchase necessary to enter or win.
2. The Giveaway period is from November 5, 2019 – November 10, 2019 (the “Deadline.”) All entries must be received by the Deadline to be eligible to win a prize.
3. How to Enter. Via the web: http://www.skintrack.com/contests-giveaways/giveaway-hagan-skintrack/
4. Limit one entry per person per prize. Multiple entries by the same person using one or more e-mail accounts will not be accepted. No mechanically or electronically reproduced entries will be accepted. All entries must be submitted from a valid e-mail account which may be identified by reverse domain name search. In the event of any dispute, entries will be deemed to have been submitted by the owner of the e-mail address from which the e-mail was sent.
5. Selection and Notification. Winner will be determined by a random drawing from all eligible entries on November 11, 2019. Winners will be notified by e-mail by November 25, 2019. To claim a prize, winner should follow the instructions contained in the notification email.
6. Prizes. One (1) winner will receive Hagan Ultra 65 Hybrid Skins. One (1) winner will receive Manual For Ski Mountaineering Racing ebook and a SkinTrack skimo training plan of their choice. All prizes are awarded “AS IS”.
7. General Release. By entering the, you release SkinTrack.com, participating sponsors and any of their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers, employees and agencies (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from any liability whatsoever, and waive any and all causes of action, for any claims, costs, injuries, losses, or damages of any kind arising out of or in connection with the Sweepstakes or acceptance, possession, or use of any prize (including, without limitation, claims, costs, injuries, losses and damages related to personal injuries, death, damage to or destruction of property, rights of publicity or privacy, defamation or portrayal in a false light, whether intentional or unintentional), whether under a theory of contract, tort (including negligence), warranty or other theory.
8. Email Opt-In. By entering this sweepstakes, you agree to receive email updates from SkinTrack.com and participating partners, sponsors. You may opt out at any time.
9. The sponsor of the Giveaway is SkinTrack.com, Canada.