This page compares:
- 22 lightest bindings that are suitable for light ski mountaineering and rando racing, and are currently on the market
- all under 210g (we believe all weights are provided without screws)
- technical specs (weight…) are from manufacturers’ websites and other official sources
- ISMF approved – binding does or does not comply with 2014/15 rules governed by the International Ski Mountaineering Federation (PDF of full 2014/15 rules)
- under ISMF 2014/15 rules lowest legal weight for a ski + binding (half pair) is 750g for men and 700g for women
- price shows a range in US Dollars in which you are most likely to find that product priced within
» Last update on November 15, 2014.
This page will be updated as new models are released or whenever you suggest a ski in comments below or via email (please include a link).
If you find any mistakes please report them - comments below or via email (include your source’s link).
* The page is administered by Stano Faban and Jonathan Shefftz.