Notes about this comparison:
- 9 lightest ski boots that are mostly suitable for skimo and rando racing, and are currently on the market, heaviest being 850g per boot (not a pair)
- technical specs (weight, sizes…) are from manufacturers’ websites and other official sources
- all of these boots (with liners) exceed the 500g (for men) and 450g (for women) minimum weight limits under current 2013/14 sporting rules governed by the International Ski Mountaineering Federation and are approved for racing (PDF of full 2013/14 rules)
- price shows a range in US Dollars in which you are most likely to find that product priced within
» Last updated on September 30, 2013.
This page will be updated as new models are released or when you suggest a new product either in comments below or via email (please include your source’s link).
Should you find any mistakes here please report them - comments below or via email (include your source’s link).
* The page is administered by Stano Faban and Jonathan Shefftz.
Some Skintrack’s interesting articles on skimo boots from the past: