Notes about this page:
- Comparing 11 lightest ski mountaineering boots that are currently on the market, with all mostly suitable for skimo and rando racing but also fast ski mountaineering, the heaviest being 850 g per boot.
- Technical specs (weight, sizes…) are from manufacturers’ websites and other official sources.
- All of these boots (with liners) exceed the 500 g (for men) and 450 g (for women) minimum weight limits under current 2015/16 sporting rules governed by the International Ski Mountaineering Federation and are approved for racing.
- Prices show a range in US Dollars in which you are most likely to find that product for sale.
» Last updated on October 12, 2015.
[Complete annual update.]
This page will be updated as new models are released or when you suggest a new product either in comments below or via email (please include your source’s link).
Should you find any mistakes here please report them - comments below or via email (include your source’s link).
Some SkinTrack’s interesting articles on skimo boots from the past:
- Exciting Look at New SkiMo Gear Introduced at Recent Trade Shows (Scarpa Alien 2.0, La Sportiva Syborg…)
- Pierre Gignoux 444: Behind the scene of the lightest ski boot in the World