Fast-track Your Skimo Learning Today
Manual for Ski Mountaineering Racing e-book is a practical tool intended primarily for novice to intermediate skimo racers, with the aim to help them speed up their progress by a couple of years.
Furthermore, the Manual also features plenty of tips that even more experienced racers can surely benefit from.
What others are saying:
“…The Manual for Ski Mountaineering Racing was my most valuable resource when I dove head first into training and racing over the winter of 13/14. I’ve been fortunate to represent Canada at the World Championships in 2017 and… I can’t recommend this manual enough to those who are just beginning to dip their toes into this incredible sport, or those looking to improve upon their foundation. Big thanks to Stano and Eric for helping me chase my dreams on the mountain!”
– Rob Krar (endurance athlete, 2014 Western States 100 Champion)
What’s inside the 116 pages?
- Drills and instructions for efficient skinning, boot-packing and skiing technique variations
- Videos and instructions for fast skimo racing transitions
- Skimo endurance training principles and planning
- Workout and training week examples
- Strength training routine with photos for all exercises
- Tips on race strategy planning, including course analysis
- Gear tips, and much more…