Come and race the third edition of the Ken Jones Classic ski mountaineering race around the boundary of Lake Louise ski area. The course has some great skiing and offers amazing views at Rocky Mountain’s most iconic peaks.
- Elite course climbs around 1500 m (3 uphills include possible 2 bootpacks)
- Enduro and Youth course 800 m (2 uphills)
- Race starts at 8.30am on Saturday, March 23
- Last-second registration at 6.00am
- Pre-race meeting at 7.00am
» More details and registration info are here:
» $70 registration includes: race entry + lift ticket + awards
Big prize pool
Thanks to generous sponsors there will be lots of draw prizes for everyone. And even cash prizes for the top four in each men’s and women’s categories over the Elite course!